Randomly awesome thoughts

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary

It's been one year since the birth and death of my brain tumor. I could spend this blog post dwelling on all the negative things that this tumor caused, such as the week I went completely blind, the actual brain surgery, the two months of recovery following my brain surgery, the permanent scar from the brain surgery, or the awkward catheter experience that required me to show off my 'special purpose' to various nurses and have one of them very painfully 'fix things'.

However, I am not one to typically speak ill of the dead. Therefore I will simply state that if it hadn't been for my tumor, I would never have been able to experience the joy of using a handicapped parking pass.

Happy anniversary!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!! Our Adorable also wishes you "happy ree" :)

orlando said...

Logaaaaaaan!

I'm glad for such a special part of you to have moved on. (Not your 'special purpose' part, but the other part)

Tami H. said...

wow logan! I just read your blog about your brain tumor experience. Pretty crazy stuff. I didn't know you were from New Zealand.

laceyjo said...

I love to optimism. I'm so glad you are okay.

The Despain Gang said...

Wow time flies. It doesn't seem possible but we're so glad this year is behind you.
-Melissa

liNdsEYloO said...

logan never blogs EVER. i need SOMETHING to do at work!