Randomly awesome thoughts

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Speaking of Great Cars

I recently bought a new car and now I'm falling in love all over again. My new model is younger, sexier, and brings more to the table than my previous model. But as wonderful as she is, she wasn't able to keep me from lusting after a sweet car parked in front of my house. Not only was it stylish and roomy, it was one fast car. I could tell because of the spoiler on the back and the custom rims. Man, what a sweet ride.

4 comments:

marahaahaa said...

total shaggin' wagon, bro. You be gettin' plenty of Mormon trim in that.

Amy said...

Ahhh. That is the coolest car ever. Where can I get one?

Darcy said...

Logan... you crack me up. I had to read this post about ten times before I realized that the van isn't your new car... and then it was even more funny.

Andy and Jennifer Emory said...

Nice shot dude. What's the new car?