So far there isn't too much news to report. I'm sitting in a hospital bed at Utah Valley Regional Hospital (1034 N 500 W, rm E497, Provo, UT 84604). I'll be here until I am surgerized, which will most likely be Wed or Thurs. The doc will let me know tomorrow morning (so I've been told). He's pretty confident that this will all work out just fine.
After looking at the antiquated MRI images I gave him from Irvine Regional Hospital, he decided to make me do another MRI scan so he could be more certain on how he should proceed. I told him not to waste his time and to just be grateful for what he had. I told him it's not like it is Rocket Science. Sheesh. After an awkward silence I decided to just let the baby win and so I did another MRI test. I guess after he chews on them tomorrow he'll be able to tell me more.